- 2 longaniza, in USA, use Spanish Chorizo
- 8 eggs
- bread to serve
- Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat, open the sausage, cut one end, and remove the “meat” of the link.
- Brown the sausage pieces and break them apart for about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add eggs and stir gently, integrating everything.
- Remove from heat before the eggs are 100% cooked. They will finish cooking with the heat of the pan.
- Serve immediately with warm bread.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Eggs
- Method: Stove cooked
- Cuisine: Chilean
Keywords: longaniza, Spanish chorizo, eggs, chilean breakfast