- 1 bag (1 pound) of frozen corn or 4 corn on the cob cooked and cut
- 1 tomato diced into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- chopped basil, parsley, or chives
- salt and pepper
- 3 hearts of palm, diced, optional
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced very small, optional
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with two spoons.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Salads
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: Chilean
Keywords: Ensalada de choclo, Chilean Corn Salad