A tasty and easy peanut butter fudge.
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cup powdered milk
- 1 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2–3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Line a baking sheet or baking pan with parchmente paper.
- Place all ingredients on the food processor. Pulse until smooth, stopping to clean the sides of the bowl.
- Scoop a tablespoon and form a ball using your hands. If it doesn’t crumble, is ready.
- Dump onto a baking sheet and press forming a rectangle 1″ thick.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or over night. Remove from the baking sheet and cut in squares.
Keywords: mantecol, peanut fudge