A beloved appetizer in Chile.
- 1/2 pound of smoked pork ham, 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 pound of mortadella or beef bologna, thick
- 1/2 pound of cheese, sliced thick (Muenster or Havarti)
- 1/2 pound of assorted olives
- 1/2 pound of assorted veggies pickled: onions, cauliflower, carrots with juice
- Optional: roasted tomatoes in oil, fresh carrots, diced cooked potatoes, hard goat cheese in cubes
- fresh bread to serve
- Mix everything in a bowl. I let it sit refrigerated for one night.
- Serve cold with fresh bread.
Keywords: pichanga, chilean cuisine