- 500 grams (1 pound) ribeye or top sirloin, cut into thin pieces that will fit in your pan
- 2 cups plain breadcrumbs
- 2–3 eggs
- salt and pepper
- frying oil (700 ml)
- Heat the oil over medium heat on a medium skillet.
- Lightly salt the meat.
- Build a workstation: in a dish, crack the eggs, add salt and pepper and beat with a fork for 30 seconds.
- In another dish, put the breadcrumbs.
- Pat the meat with bread crumbs on both sides.
- Then dip the meat in the egg wash quickly, don’t soak.
- Pat the meat with the breadcrumbs a second time on each side.
- Fry for about 2 minutes per side. When browned on one side, turn and brown the other.
- Serve hot.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Beef
- Method: Fry
- Cuisine: Argentinian
Keywords: Milanesas Argentinas, Milanesas, Escalopas