- Tostadas (a bag of 20)
- Refried Beans
- Guacamole store-bought or homemade.
- Marinated meat for fajitas
- Sautéed mushrooms with ancho chile powder (vegetarian option)
- Lettuce into strips (use iceberg lettuce or romaine)
- Limes into quarters
- Chopped cilantro
- Crumbled fresh cheese
- Thinly sliced radishes
- Mexican cream (or sour cream)
- Sliced jalapeños or pickled jalapeños
I also made a salad mixing pico de gallo (store bought) with boiled corn and black beans (BUSH’S of course, rinsed and drained). Taste and adjust the seasoning.
To drink, I served an autumn sangria with apple juice, wine, apple slices, and grapes. It is better to prepare it a couple of hours before serving to allow flavors to blend.
Alfajores and coffee to end the party.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: Mexican