- 4 brioche rolls or crusty french rolls
- 4 thin top sirloin steaks (ask to be cut for Milanesa if your supermarket is Latino), room temperature
- 8 thick slices of Havarti cheese
- salt and pepper
- a wide non-stick skillet or a flat griddle
- Heat the griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- Pat the steaks dry with a paper towel and salt and pepper on both sides.
- Cut the rolls in half. Heat them in the corner of the griddle.
- Brush the griddle with butter and place the steaks. Cook 1-2 minutes per side until seared and brown.
- Lay the cheese on top of the steak and allow it to melt.
- Assemble the sandwich: bread (with the juices)-meat-cheese-bread.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutos
- Category: Sandwich
- Method: Griddle
- Cuisine: Chilean
Keywords: Barros Luco sandwich