- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (7.6 Fl. Oz.) of Nestle Table Cream
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 package of spaghetti cooked
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- salt, pepper, oil
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- Heat oven to 350F or 180C.
- In a medium nonstick skillet melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes without stirring, then cook until ready.
- Add the cream, stir.
- Add chicken, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Stir and remove from heat.
- In a buttered baking dish, place a layer of spaghetti. Add half the chicken and mushroom cream.
- Sprinkle half the grated cheese. Cover with remaining noodles, sauce, and cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Pasta
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: Chilean
Keywords: chicken Mushroom pasta bake, tallarines bontu