Learn to make this delicious and easy Chicken Mushroom Pasta Bake.
This recipe is popular all over the world, and it made its way to Chile with the name “Spaghetti Bontu” a long time ago, so we grew up eating it… Perfect use of the chicken leftovers.
I recommend this recipe for picky children. It can be made ahead of time and baked just before serving, and it is also excellent reheated.
Although I do not really like the chicken in this recipe with mushrooms, it is delicious.
Visit our collection of Chilean recipes here.Print
Simple and delicious.
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (7.6 Fl. Oz.) of Nestle Table Cream
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 package of spaghetti cooked
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- salt, pepper, oil
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- Heat oven to 350F or 180C.
- In a medium nonstick skillet melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes without stirring, then cook until ready.
- Add the cream, stir.
- Add chicken, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Stir and remove from heat.
- In a buttered baking dish, place a layer of spaghetti. Add half the chicken and mushroom cream.
- Sprinkle half the grated cheese. Cover with remaining noodles, sauce, and cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot.
Keywords: chicken Mushroom pasta bake, tallarines bontu