Learn to make this delicious and easy Chicken Mushroom Pasta Bake. This recipe is famous all over the world. A long time ago, it made its way to Chile with the name “Tallarines Bontu,” so we grew up eating it. It’s a perfect use of the chicken leftovers.
I recommend this recipe for picky children. It can be made and baked before serving, and it is also excellent reheated.
Although I do not like the chicken in this recipe with mushrooms, it is delicious.
Visit our collection of Chilean recipes here.Print
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (7.6 Fl. Oz.) of Nestle Table Cream
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 package of cooked spaghetti
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- salt, pepper, oil
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- Heat oven to 350F or 180C.
- In a medium nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes without stirring until ready.
- Add the cream and stir.
- Add chicken, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Stir and remove from heat.
- In a buttered baking dish, place a layer of spaghetti. Add half the chicken and mushroom cream.
- Sprinkle half the grated cheese. Cover with remaining noodles, sauce, and cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Pasta
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: Chilean
Keywords: chicken Mushroom pasta bake, tallarines bontu