A fantastic Chilean sandwich.
- 400 grams or 1 lb. top sirloin thinly sliced at room temperature post
- 2 avocados
- 1 large ripe tomato
- 2 buns (I use Pain u Lait from WholeFoods or similar)
- Cut the tomatoes into thick slices. Season with salt on both sides.
- Mash the avocados and add salt. Stir and taste.
- Lightly toast the bread, cut in half.
- Season the meat.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat one tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add meat and cook for 1-2 minutes so that they brown on both sides.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on each half of bread.
- Place bread on the basis: half the meat, tomato and avocado on top. Close and serve with lots of napkins.
Keywords: churrasco sandwich, chilean cuisine