- 400 grams or 1 lb. top sirloin thinly sliced at room temperature
- 2 avocados
- 1 large ripe tomato
- 2 buns (I use Pain u Lait from WholeFoods or similar)
- Cut the tomatoes into thick slices. Season with salt on both sides.
- Mash the avocados and add salt. Stir and taste.
- Lightly toast the bread, and cut it in half.
- Season the meat.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat one tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat. Add meat and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on each half of the bread.
- Build the sandwich with half the meat, tomato, and avocado. Close and serve with lots of napkins.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Sandwich
- Method: Stove cooked
- Cuisine: Chilean
Keywords: churrasco sandwich, chilean cuisine