Easy and delicious.
- 450 grams Maria cookies or/and digestive cookies
- 100 grams of walnuts
- 400–450 grams of Dulce de leche
- 1/2 cup of unsweet shredded coconut
- In the food processor, grind the cookies very fine, about two minutes. You can also put the cookies in a bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Grind the walnuts. Not as fine as crackers.
- Put the ground cookies with the walnuts in a bowl, add the Dulce de leche, and mix well with a fork and then with your hands until you get a smooth dough.
- Scoop out portions and roll between hands to form balls.
- Pass each ball through the shredded coconut. If the surface has dried, you can pass each ball through the water quickly for a few seconds and then roll it in the coconut.
- Serve or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Keywords: Chilean Cookie Truffles,