- 450 grams Maria cookies or/and digestive cookies
- 100 grams of walnuts
- 400–450 grams of Dulce de leche
- 1/2 cup of unsweet shredded coconut
- In the food processor, grind the cookies very fine, about two minutes. You can also put the cookies in a bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Grind the walnuts. Not as fine as crackers.
- Put the ground cookies with the walnuts in a bowl, add the Dulce de leche, and mix well with a fork and then with your hands until you get a smooth dough.
- Scoop out portions and roll between hands to form balls.
- Pass each ball through the shredded coconut. If the surface has dried, you can pass each ball through the water quickly for a few seconds and then roll it in the coconut.
- Serve or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Cookies
- Cuisine: Chilean
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 104
- Sugar: 8.2 g
- Sodium: 61.8 mg
- Fat: 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.8 g
- Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
Keywords: Chilean Cookie Truffles,