- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 large carrot, cut into small cubes and cooked (2 minutes in the microwave)
- 1 stick of celery chopped into small cubes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 diced cooked beets into wedges
- 1 cup cooked green beans dressed
- pound cake mold
- mayonnaise to decorate
- Cover the pound cake mold with plastic wrap, leaving some hanging on the edge to close.
- Mix rice, celery, and chopped carrots in a large bowl, stir well and add the mayonnaise. Mix well and taste. Adjust the seasoning.
- To assemble the salad, place half-seasoned rice in the pan, pressing with a spoon to compact well.
- Place the green beans on a layer.
- Then the rest of the rice is pressed and compacted well.
- Place beets layer, cover with plastic wrap, and place a weight on top. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- To serve, open the plastic wrap and turn on the plate where it will be served. Remove the plastic wrap and garnish with mayonnaise and vegetables to taste.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Rice
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: Chilean
Keywords: Arroz frío amoldado, molded rice salad