- 2 packages of ladyfingers cookies (about 24 cookies)
- 225 grams of Philadelphia cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups Lucuma puree (I used a whole pot from the Guayarauco) OR 1/2 cup Lucuma powder and 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup espresso coffee
- cocoa powder
- Beat the cream cheese with the mixer at low speed until it is creamy. Add the lucuma puree or the lucuma powder and powdered sugar, mix well, then add the cream and continue beating at high speed for three more minutes until it is creamy and light.
- Prepare espresso coffee or instant coffee, 1 cup or so, and let cool.
- Assemble the tiramisu in a medium rectangular dish or trifle. Put a layer of cookies on the base, take each ladyfinger, and wet it with coffee on both sides. Don’t submerge the cookie. Only dip 1 second on each side, or it will break.
- Then layer half of the lucuma cream, use half, another layer of cookies, final layer of lucuma cream, sprinkle with cocoa, and refrigerate 6 hours or ideally overnight before serving.
Traditionally tiramisu is made with mascarpone cheese, but I found that using lucuma puree was not worth the expense as the prominent flavor is lucuma. And it is delicious.
- Prep Time: 30 minutos
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Refrigerator
- Cuisine: Chilean
Keywords: Lucuma tiramisu