Perfect breakfast sandwich.
- 4 loaves of bread, hopefully, bolillo in the US (at Latino bakeries)
- 1/2 white onion, chopped into small cubes and 1/2 on rings to serve
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, optional
- 1 Mexican chorizo
- 5 eggs
- 1 can of Frijoles Charros Machacados BUSH’S® Cocina Latina
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage without the skin for 5 minutes, stirring. Add the chopped onion, cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic, cook 1 more minute.
- Toast the bread lightly. Cut in half lengthwise. Heat the beans in the microwave or pan.
- Add the eggs to the pan with chorizo and mix gently until they are cooked, remove from the heat before they are ready and will finish cooking with the residual heat is not about cooking.
- Place 2 tablespoons of beans at the base of the pan, and spread over the eggs with chorizo.
- Serve immediately with sliced onions, sliced avocado or avocado, cilantro, and hot sauce.
Keywords: breakfast sandwich