- 2 large ripe avocados
- 115 grams of chopped smoked salmon, canned tuna, or chopped cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons Philadelphia cheese (at room temperature) or mayonnaise
- 4 green onions washed and finely chopped (green and white part)
- juice of half a lemon
- salt and pepper
- Mix the Philadelphia cheese or mayonnaise, green onions, lemon juice, salt, and pepper with a fork. Add the protein you want to use (chicken, tuna, salmon) and mix very well. Taste and correct the seasoning.
- Cut the avocados, and discard the pit. With a spoon, remove the avocado from the peel.
- Put the salmon, chicken, or tuna pasta on the avocados,
- Serve on a bed of dressed lettuce.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: Chilean
Keywords: Palta Reina, Chilean Stuffed Avocado