A quick and delicious addition to a brunch.
• 4 Slices of white bread, chopped
• 1 Cup of Carnation Evaporated Milk
• 3 Eggs
• 200 Grams of smoked, cooked or canned salmon or tuna, shredded or ½ pound of cooked ground chicken, sausage, beef or sauteed mushrooms
• 1 Bag (1 pound) of assorted vegetables thawed and drained
• Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400F or 200C.
2. In a large bowl, toss the bread with the Carnation Evaporated Milk. Let it soak for 5 minutes. Mash with a fork.
3. Separate the eggs. Add the yolks to the soaked bread. Beat the egg whites to hard peaks.
4. Mix the yolks, bread and salt, and pepper. Add the vegetables and salmon or meat. Stir.
5. Add half of the whipped whites and with a spatula fold into the mixture. Do the same with the rest.
6. Move to a casserole, spread well, and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
7. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and firm to the touch.