An easy and summery Chilean dessert.
- 454 grams of strawberries, washed and chopped
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup of cold water
- 1 jar of evaporated milk (refrigerate the night before)
- Blend the strawberries and sugar. Process until you have a fine puree.
- Pour the cold water over the gelatin and stir, let stand 2 minutes and heat in a small pot or in the microwave until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Beat the evaporated milk until it triples its size at maximum speed, 3-5 minutes. With the blender running slowly add the dissolved gelatin.
- With the blender on medium speed, pour the strawberry puree slowly and continue beating until fully incorporated. Pour into the triffle or cups to serve. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
It can be made in a mold, if it is not special plastic for bavarois, you must oil the mold before putting the mixture. To unmold submerge the mold in hot water for 2-3 minutes and invert to a plate. Refrigerate.
Keywords: strawberry dessert, strawberry bavarois