- 125 grams of butter
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 120 grams
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 cup sugar, 120 grams
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brandy or whiskey (I used Bourbon)
- Preheat oven to 350F or 180C.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter, molasses, and honey, and mix well with a spatula or spoon (you can also do this in the microwave). Remove from heat and add the flour, sugar, ginger, and salt. Mix well and add the whiskey. Stir well.
- Prepare a baking sheet with silicon paper or Silpat. Place one tablespoon of rolled dough separated by at least 4 cm. flatten with your palm.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown, and cool in the tin for at least 5 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving or storing.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Chilean
Keywords: Galletas de brandy, Whiskey Oatmeal Cookies, Brandy cookies