- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 hot dog sausages cooked in water, and warm
- 1 large avocado ground, and seasoned with salt
- 1/2 chopped onion in small squares or Chilean Salsa verde
- 2 tomatoes, chopped into small squares and seasoned with salt, drained
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut
- mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard
- Heat the buns in the toaster if you like them crispy or wrapped in aluminum foil in the oven if you like them soft.
- Cut the onion, an hour before and let it stand in boiling water with sugar to make it softer, wash with cold water, and strain before serving. Or prepared the Chilean Salsa Verde.
- Put together the hotdogs, I usually put the mayonnaise, then the sausage, the tomato, the sauerkraut, the avocado, and the salsas.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Sandwichs
- Method: Stove-cooked
- Cuisine: Chilean
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 485
- Sugar: 8.7 g
- Sodium: 1129.8 mg
- Fat: 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 6.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 41.7 g
- Fiber: 9.2 g
- Protein: 14.5 g
- Cholesterol: 42.9 mg
Keywords: Chilean Completos, Chilean hot dog