In general, I do not like hot-dogs, the sausages very much, but the Completos or Chilean Hot Dogs, I love them.
I made the version call Italiano in Chile with onion, tomato, mayonnaise, and avocado.
Completos are a common quick lunch or at parties host at home, if you are invited to a birthday party and someone says Completada expect to have all the ingredients on the table and each person does their own.
VISIT ALSO: THE 10 BEST TRADITIONAL CHILEAN RECIPES
Completos or Chilean Hot Dogs
for 4 complete
- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 hot dog sausages cooked in water, and warm
- 1 large avocado ground and seasoned with salt (avocado or avocado)
- 1/2 chopped onion in small squares
- 2 tomatoes, chopped into small squares and seasoned with salt
- mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard
- Heat the buns in the toaster if you like them crispy or wrapped in aluminum foil in the oven if you like them soft.
- Cut the onion, an hour before and let it stand in boiling water with sugar to make it softer, wash and strain before serving.
- Put together the hotdogs, I usually put the mayonnaise, then the sausage, the onion, the avocado and finally the tomato.
- Serve immediately.