This salad is a classic Monday dish during the summer in Chile; we used the leftover from the Sunday BBQ, we usually grill NY strip. You can also use leftover potatoes and roasted corn also in this Salpicón salad.
Visit our collection of Chilean recipes here.
- 1 lettuce preferably romaine, washed and chopped into strips
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 diced cooked carrots
- 2 medium potatoes, cooked, peeled and diced
- 1 piece of meat (400 grams) grilled and diced or sliced
- roasted corn, optional
- salt, pepper, lemon juice and oil to taste
- In a bowl place the lettuce as a bed on the bottom, on top place the remaining ingredients with the meat in the center.
- Dress to taste with salt, pepper, lemon and vegetable oil.