At home, growing up, we ate very few noodles. My mom does not like them. But when the budget is tight, this Noodle Frittata is the recipe to go for. For this tortilla, I used half a pack of Capellini.
Visit our collection of Chilean recipes here.Print
Tortilla de Fideos Chilean Noodle Frittata
A perfect quick lunch with a green salad.
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 400 grams of thin spaghetti cooked
- 4 eggs
- 115 grams of grated cheese
- 1 handful of chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste, cayenne pepper
- In a bowl mix the eggs, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper, beat with a fork until the eggs are mixed and you can’t distinguish white and yolk. Add cheese and stir well, add the noodles and stir well.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Pour the entire mixture and compress a little. Reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes. This ready to turn when it is almost fully cooked, keep touching the surface and you will realize when it’s cooked. Turning using a plate and cook 5-10 minutes on the other side. Or finish it, in the oven with the grill (burner) for 5 minutes, keep an eye on it, the tortilla can burn quickly.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Perfect with a side salad of lettuce or some tomatoes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Stove-cooked
- Cuisine: Chilean
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 356
- Sugar: 0.5 g
- Sodium: 1155.2 mg
- Fat: 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 6.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 32.4 g
- Fiber: 2.1 g
- Protein: 26.1 g
You’ve helped me connect to my Chilean roots through various recipes. They taste just like how my mom used to make. Thank you!
Wow, Pablo, that is the best compliment, makes me happy. Thanks for commenting.
una nueva receta para mi dieta en base a fideos , gracias