Tomorrow, we celebrate International Women’s Day. This recipe of Hibiscus Flower Crostini was inspired by my group of friends with whom I share a love of flowers, we have a gardening club where we learn together what flowers and vegetables can grow in our homes. Hope you like it.
Happy Women’s Day!
Visit our collection of Chilean recipes here.
Hibiscus Flower Crostini
- 8 slices of rustic bread
- 100 g of cream cheese room temperature
- radish sprouts or turnips sprouts
- 4 flowers of hibiscus in syrup
- pepper, salt
- Toast the bread. Let it cool.
- Season the cream cheese with salt and pepper.
- Spread the cream cheese, place a layer of radish sprouts, and half a hibiscus flower.
- Drizzle with syrup and serve immediately.