- 100 grams of butter
- 100 grams of sugar
- Zest from 1 medium orange
- 2 yolks
- 210 grams of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup water
- bag of frozen cranberries, thawed or fresh cranberries
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 100 grams of granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipping or heavy cream
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 350F or 180C.
- In a bowl beat the butter until smooth, add sugar, orange zest, and yolks beat. Add flour, mix and finally add the water. You will have a thick batter. Pour on a buttered tart pan. Spread carefully covering the whole pan.
- In another bowl mix the sugar, egg yolk, and cream, beating until blended.
- Lay the chocolate chips on top of the batter, add the cranberries on top, cover with cream.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden and set.
- Serve cold with whipped cream.