This recipe is made with the last cabbage of the season. The recipe is simple and fantastic, my husband who is not very fond of cabbage was a surprise and took 2 helpings of this tasty grilled cabbage.
Visit our collection of?Chilean recipes here.
- 1 medium cabbage
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- pinch of salt
- Wash and dry the cabbage cut the stem and then cut it in half, then each half into 3.
- In a bowl mix the oil, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Cover the?cabbage with the sauce.
- Wrap each piece in foil and cook on the grill for 10 minutes or until the center is?soft.
- Unwrap and cook 3 minutes per side on the grill until you have grill marks.
Adapted from Bountiful: Recipes Inspired by Our Garden?(I recommend it)
*This post has an affiliate link, if you buy on Amazon I earn a small commission*